To be the leading NGO, known for its commitment for developing innovative financial literacy programs that helps build sustainable development in the communities that we work with.
- To encourage people to build and maintain financial sustainability so that the less fortunate people have a certainty of funds which they struggle to have.
- To help people secure financial services and products at economical prices such as deposits, fund transfer services, loans, insurance, payment services, etc.
- To build a bridge between people and different institutions that offer affordable financial assistance so that there is sufficient competition so that clients have a lot of options to choose from. There are traditional banking options in the market. However, the number of institutions that offer inexpensive financial products and services is very minimal.
- To promote digital financial solutions among the economically underprivileged people of the nation.
By promoting various government schemes that are available for financial inclusion, employment generation and creating financial sustainability.
- PMKVY through NSDC, Skill India and SMART PMEGP
- Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana (PMJDY)
- Pradhan Mantri Vaya Vandana Yojana
- Stand Up India Scheme
- Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana
- Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana (PMSBY)
- Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana
- Jeevan Suraksha Bandhan Yojana
- Credit Enhancement Guarantee Scheme (CEGS) for Scheduled Castes (SCs)
- Venture Capital Fund for Scheduled Castes under the Social Sector Initiatives
- Varishtha Pension Bima Yojana (VPBY)
- By spreading awareness about various banking products and schemes in rural and semi urban areas and among women and children where such facilities could not be reached.
We dream of bringing attitudinal change in rural women. A change from living day-to-day to thinking long-term, visualizing life goals, discovering their inner leader and becoming financially independent. The program address all the problem with simple solutions.
Through role-plays and games, we improve personal skills of setting goals, daily money management and teach healthy saving practices.
Keeping accounts, maintaining profit and loss statements, how to run a business, how to repay loans taken for businesses, how to market their business, we teach them everything it takes to become self-sufficient entrepreneurs.
Our values are at the core of all that we, as an organisation, do. Our commitment to applying the values to the way we work makes us unique amongst other, similar, development NGOs.
- We are,
- Global-local Citizens,
- Experiential Learners,
- System and Design Thinkers,
- Applied Researchers,
- Future Leaders,
- Grass-root level development workers,
- Social Innovators,
- Community Educators and capacity builders,
- Reliable partners and team-members,
- Humane and Responsive,
- Culturally Sensitive and respectful,
- Ethical and professional
We value honesty, integrity, dedication to our cause and the motivation and resolve to overcome any obstacles. Self-initiative and leadership combined with cultural sensitivity and teamwork are the primary traits we hope to discover and promote amongst our team-members
Our philosophy relies on the principles of:
- Education and Life Skills – educating people of all communities, individuals and especially women and senior citizens in the areas of financial literacy, skill development and awareness about the different government schemes available for them.
- Empowerment – empowering ourselves and others to change the way we grow and develop as an economy, society and person, electing to take our time and commit to trial and error to find a better way to live and work
- Sustainable development- ensuring that the opportunities of today that do not diminish for seekers of tomorrow
We believe that
- Local communities are capable of developing from within, without external financial aid.
- Creative and new approaches to problems are needed to cause a real and sustainable impact.
- If we lead by example creating new solutions, we can inspire people to join / follow us.
- Volunteering and a general belief in the need to help each other should serve as the base of change.
- A lot can be done with proper education and awareness.
- Awareness through education is the basis of creating a desire to develop sustainably.
- Youth can be at the lead for community based sustainable development through engagement, development and role-modelling approach.
The GROWTH principle integrates with other principles and beliefs such as social equity and integrated sustainable development, grassroots level community engagement and education, systems and design thinking, youth and women in development leadership etc